Petite Anubias Nana
- Anubias are strong plants that can thrive in a variety of environments.
- These epiphytes can be planted above the substrate or attached to hardscape.
- Burying the rhizome, will cause the plant to melt and die.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. For instructions on how to properly prep aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Separate by rhizome
Growth rate: Slow to moderate
All sales final, no refunds
We ship out orders on Mondays. It usually takes 3 to 4 days to prepare animals for shipping, you should expect your package anywhere between 7-10 days after you place your order.
If a holiday falls on a Monday, then we will ship your package out the very next Monday. we don't ship on Tuesdays or later due to the issues the postal service has had recently with delayed and lost packages, and we want your animals to arrive healthy and on time, so we don't take any chances.